Job-Winning Resume Writing Services
- Impress employers immediately
- Leverage strategic keywords
- Ready in 4-5 business days!
- #1 Service with 30+ Years' Experience
- Proven Strategies
- 99.9% Satisfaction Rate
- Guaranteed and Affordable
Why Have an Expert Write Your Resume?
Busy hiring professionals must quickly screen out hundreds (sometimes thousands) of resumes. In fact, many use Applicant Tracking Systems built on complex resume parsing technology that helps narrow the field to just a handful of candidates. The few that survive this initial screening will then be subjected to a more careful scrutiny before valuable time is invested in an interview.
Dramatically increase your response rate
A professionally written resume can dramatically increase your response rate — and substantially shorten your job-search time. Landing a job is 70% presentation and 30% actual skills and abilities. In fact, the candidate who gets the job is not always the most qualified; rather, the candidate with the best presentation will get hired.
We know what employers want, and in the hands of our expert writers, your resume becomes a powerful marketing tool that skillfully conveys the nuances and details necessary to reaching your goals.
Industry-leading experts advocating for you
To ensure your resume gets the attention you deserve, we will:
- Determine what information should be emphasized — what should be included or eliminated — based upon your unique circumstances, background, and goals.
- Identify keywords and phrasing strategies critical to your resume being selected by both hiring professionals and Applicant Tracking Systems built on complex parsing technology (applicant screening).
- Minimize or even eliminate information that results in resumes being screened out. We know a seemingly small oversight is all it takes to miss an opportunity.
- Write a high-impact, job-winning resume.
Under-marketing can be costly
If you consider that under-marketing could cost you that next great job in the short run and possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of your career — no other document may be more essential to your future.